Tommy Hilfiger to open rpa:vision-designed London store
LONDON - Tommy Hilfiger is to launch a retail, office and showroom complex in London following work by design agency rpa:vision.
The complex in Regent Street will house the firm's London offices and store, and follows the launch earlier this year of stores in Paris, Prague and Florence.
Tommy Hilfiger, founder of the fashion firm, said: "We are increadily excited about our new home for Tommy Hilfiger in the UK, which will allow for a more spacious presentation of our collections."
The design of the store element of the complex aims to combine the English regency period with neo-classical architecture over two floors and features formal wear on the top floor with casual clothing on the bottom floor.
Nigel Collett, rpa:vision design director, said: "The store features an eclectic mix of modern design and vintage furniture, with highlights like original American antique flooring, distinctive lighting and a contemporary central staircase designed out of wrought iron and antique oak.
"The individual design solution amply reflects the Regency personality of the building and also allows the brand to fully articulate its personality."
Tommy Hilfiger also has stores in Milan, Amsterdam, Berlin and Madrid among others.
This latest development in Europe for Tommy Hilfiger follows the awarding of its £15m pan-European media planning and buying account to Carat in October, after previously being held by Interpublic Group.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London