WPP Group's 141 hires Coletti for trade strategy role
LONDON - 141 Worldwide has appointed Mario Coletti, former brand and marketing director at Italian motor racing equipment and clothing company Sparco, to take the newly created position of trade strategist.
The role will focus on advising the WPP-owned marketing firm on retail issues and trends.
Prior to joining Sparco, Coletti held senior marketing roles with Castrol and BP, where from 2001 to 2003 he was retail marketing manager, focusing on convenience retail and customer loyalty initiatives.
David Fox, 141 global client service director for British American Tobacco, said: "Mario's strategic skills honed as a client marketer in a sensitive and competitive environment are of enormous value to an agency like ours.
"His global experience and outlook provide us with an international dimension which is so vital for the context we operate in.
"This input will ensure that there is a solid strategic thinking behind our behaviour transforming work regardless of the mix of media employed."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA