WPP Group's 141 hires Coletti for trade strategy role
LONDON - 141 Worldwide has appointed Mario Coletti, former brand and marketing director at Italian motor racing equipment and clothing company Sparco, to take the newly created position of trade strategist.
The role will focus on advising the WPP-owned marketing firm on retail issues and trends.
Prior to joining Sparco, Coletti held senior marketing roles with Castrol and BP, where from 2001 to 2003 he was retail marketing manager, focusing on convenience retail and customer loyalty initiatives.
David Fox, 141 global client service director for British American Tobacco, said: "Mario's strategic skills honed as a client marketer in a sensitive and competitive environment are of enormous value to an agency like ours.
"His global experience and outlook provide us with an international dimension which is so vital for the context we operate in.
"This input will ensure that there is a solid strategic thinking behind our behaviour transforming work regardless of the mix of media employed."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London