WPP Group's 141 hires Coletti for trade strategy role
LONDON - 141 Worldwide has appointed Mario Coletti, former brand and marketing director at Italian motor racing equipment and clothing company Sparco, to take the newly created position of trade strategist.
The role will focus on advising the WPP-owned marketing firm on retail issues and trends.
Prior to joining Sparco, Coletti held senior marketing roles with Castrol and BP, where from 2001 to 2003 he was retail marketing manager, focusing on convenience retail and customer loyalty initiatives.
David Fox, 141 global client service director for British American Tobacco, said: "Mario's strategic skills honed as a client marketer in a sensitive and competitive environment are of enormous value to an agency like ours.
"His global experience and outlook provide us with an international dimension which is so vital for the context we operate in.
"This input will ensure that there is a solid strategic thinking behind our behaviour transforming work regardless of the mix of media employed."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Director - Blackminster location Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, Oxford
- Web & Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Communications Executive Pitch Consultants £21000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits, Redditch