Ciao! launches panellists' career profiling service
LONDON - Online market research firm Ciao! has launched a product that reveals career information about its panellists, covering 23 countries across Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia.
As well as panellists' professional status, other details being made available to clients include their role within their firm, purchasing power and company size.
Other information being made available will be panelists' and their companies' use of technology including mobile phones and software.
Cyril Stern, director of Ciao! Panels, said: "In line with our commitment to quality we have listened to our panelists' feedback and our clients' requests by introducing this career profile."
Ciao! is part of US headquartered Greenfield Online and operates in Europe as Ciao! GmbH.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London