Ciao! launches panellists' career profiling service
LONDON - Online market research firm Ciao! has launched a product that reveals career information about its panellists, covering 23 countries across Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia.
As well as panellists' professional status, other details being made available to clients include their role within their firm, purchasing power and company size.
Other information being made available will be panelists' and their companies' use of technology including mobile phones and software.
Cyril Stern, director of Ciao! Panels, said: "In line with our commitment to quality we have listened to our panelists' feedback and our clients' requests by introducing this career profile."
Ciao! is part of US headquartered Greenfield Online and operates in Europe as Ciao! GmbH.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire