Ciao! launches panellists' career profiling service
LONDON - Online market research firm Ciao! has launched a product that reveals career information about its panellists, covering 23 countries across Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia.
As well as panellists' professional status, other details being made available to clients include their role within their firm, purchasing power and company size.
Other information being made available will be panelists' and their companies' use of technology including mobile phones and software.
Cyril Stern, director of Ciao! Panels, said: "In line with our commitment to quality we have listened to our panelists' feedback and our clients' requests by introducing this career profile."
Ciao! is part of US headquartered Greenfield Online and operates in Europe as Ciao! GmbH.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London