Ciao! launches panellists' career profiling service
LONDON - Online market research firm Ciao! has launched a product that reveals career information about its panellists, covering 23 countries across Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia.
As well as panellists' professional status, other details being made available to clients include their role within their firm, purchasing power and company size.
Other information being made available will be panelists' and their companies' use of technology including mobile phones and software.
Cyril Stern, director of Ciao! Panels, said: "In line with our commitment to quality we have listened to our panelists' feedback and our clients' requests by introducing this career profile."
Ciao! is part of US headquartered Greenfield Online and operates in Europe as Ciao! GmbH.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London