Mediaedge:cia hires Heyworth as client services director
LONDON - Mediaedge:cia has recruited Sarah Heyworth from Starcom to head up its UK client services team alongside Carol Middleton.
Heyworth, currently business development director at Starcom, will join the WPP Group agency on January 8 as client services director, the same role Middleton occupies.
Toby Jenner, Mediaedge:cia's joint managing director, said Heyworth will boost its UK management team after a "phenomenal" year in which it won £100m of new business including Danone, Blockbuster and Coca-Cola Enterprises.
Her role will be to develop existing business and support future growth across the agency. She will report into Jenner and the other joint managing director Steve Hatch.
The agency recently restructured its management team, with former managing director Tom George stepping up to UK chief executive. Jenner and Hatch were promoted from operations director and head of strategy respectively. Stuart Sullivan-Martin, director of strategy, became chief strategy officer.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region