Mediaedge:cia hires Heyworth as client services director
LONDON - Mediaedge:cia has recruited Sarah Heyworth from Starcom to head up its UK client services team alongside Carol Middleton.
Heyworth, currently business development director at Starcom, will join the WPP Group agency on January 8 as client services director, the same role Middleton occupies.
Toby Jenner, Mediaedge:cia's joint managing director, said Heyworth will boost its UK management team after a "phenomenal" year in which it won £100m of new business including Danone, Blockbuster and Coca-Cola Enterprises.
Her role will be to develop existing business and support future growth across the agency. She will report into Jenner and the other joint managing director Steve Hatch.
The agency recently restructured its management team, with former managing director Tom George stepping up to UK chief executive. Jenner and Hatch were promoted from operations director and head of strategy respectively. Stuart Sullivan-Martin, director of strategy, became chief strategy officer.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London