Conduit appoints Rayside as sales manager
LONDON - Data firm Conduit Business Information has recruited Dione Rayside, formerly of Data Locator Group, for its sales manager role.
Rayside will work on the design and implementation of a range of innovative products for the data marketplace, and will oversee the expansion of Conduit's sales team, where she will report to Emma Sanders, company director.
Prior to joining Conduit, Rayside was a sales manager at Data Locator Group and has also worked within the list management division at Consodata, and at Highbury Direct Media.
Sanders said: "We appointed Dione because of her strong background, contacts, and expertise within the data industry, as well as her experience in developing a sales team and exceeding revenue targets.
"Her appointment will be key to the future growth of Conduit in delivering new business and growing our data products portfolio."
Rayside said: "I'm looking forward to playing a key role in driving the company's growth by creating a strong sales team that consistently deliver on revenue targets."
Sanders joined Conduit as company director in May this year from Ventura Media, following Conduit's takeover by Pendragon Marhaus.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Charismatic PR Account Executive Required! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £17000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & Benefits, Manchester
- Complience and Risk Manager BBC £34000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London