Conduit appoints Rayside as sales manager
LONDON - Data firm Conduit Business Information has recruited Dione Rayside, formerly of Data Locator Group, for its sales manager role.
Rayside will work on the design and implementation of a range of innovative products for the data marketplace, and will oversee the expansion of Conduit's sales team, where she will report to Emma Sanders, company director.
Prior to joining Conduit, Rayside was a sales manager at Data Locator Group and has also worked within the list management division at Consodata, and at Highbury Direct Media.
Sanders said: "We appointed Dione because of her strong background, contacts, and expertise within the data industry, as well as her experience in developing a sales team and exceeding revenue targets.
"Her appointment will be key to the future growth of Conduit in delivering new business and growing our data products portfolio."
Rayside said: "I'm looking forward to playing a key role in driving the company's growth by creating a strong sales team that consistently deliver on revenue targets."
Sanders joined Conduit as company director in May this year from Ventura Media, following Conduit's takeover by Pendragon Marhaus.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London