B2e's home mover product gains UK-wide coverage
LONDON - Data firm B2e has bolstered its Eventis product, which aims to identify householders considering moving home or changing mortgage, to give it UK-wide coverage.
The product uses information supplied by the Coal Authority and has benefited from further data from the authority's newly created national Group Stability Reports service.
Adding this data means that the product is no longer restricted to areas where mining was carried out.
The product is being marketed at mortgage providers either as a hosted service, through regular daily updates or as a single batch. It is also being aimed at utility and telecom firms as well as other financial services companies, particular for customer retention work.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London