B2e's home mover product gains UK-wide coverage
LONDON - Data firm B2e has bolstered its Eventis product, which aims to identify householders considering moving home or changing mortgage, to give it UK-wide coverage.
The product uses information supplied by the Coal Authority and has benefited from further data from the authority's newly created national Group Stability Reports service.
Adding this data means that the product is no longer restricted to areas where mining was carried out.
The product is being marketed at mortgage providers either as a hosted service, through regular daily updates or as a single batch. It is also being aimed at utility and telecom firms as well as other financial services companies, particular for customer retention work.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London