Nunwood expands global insight division
LONDON - Market research agency Nunwood has bolstered its global insight division with five senior-level appointments.
Nunwood has added three new account directors to its global insight unit. Diana Pinto joins the team with a remit to manage clients such as Reckitt Benckiser and Co-operative Financial Services. Pinto has a background in FMCG and the financial services sector and first joined Nunwood in 2003.
Laura Morris is also taking up a account director role and will oversee accounts such as Three, Standard Life and MyTravel. She was previously a client consultant specialising in the food and drinks sector.
Morris will be working alongside Kim Walker, who only joined Nunwood from Millward Brown as a senior client consultant in September. Her client list wil include the Co-op Group and New Look.
Other internal appointments see Olwen Hinchcliffe oversee the day-to-day management of the Somerfield account and German-born Grit Jobke work on Nunwood's international projects, as well as supporting her existing client, the Post Office.
Clare Bruce, chief executive of Nunwood, said: "At the start of this year we took the bold decision to merge our qualitative and quantitative units, to create new divisions incorporating full-service client teams.
"In effect we have changed our entire business structure in order to provide a unique, dynamic, commercially grounded insight service. These new appointments will provide further strength to our divisional client teams."
Nunwood has been busy building its global insight division in the last three months. In September, the agency hired Matt Picton from the COI to take up the role of account director.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands