Golley Slater Direct opens data division Halo
LONDON - Golley Slater Direct has invested £1m in launching a dedicated data division called Halo, headed up by analyst Helen Purslow.
The new division, consisting of six people, will help companies create fit-for-purpose databases and campaigns. It will specialise in data sourcing, prospecting and targeting. It will go after new business as well as looking to work with Golley Slater's existing client base to cross-filter its PR services with data management services.
Chris Lovell, Goley Slater chief executive, said: "In a market where over-complicated or over-expensive solutions are being offered, we do not want to complicate the process. We will focus on return-on-investment, fit-for-purpose solutions and improved results."
Lovell defines Halo customers as: "Anybody that wants bespoke data, data management and analytical solutions... in short at Halo we will offer clever thinking, workable solutions and a pragmatic approach that delivers value for money. Direct marketing has really developed over the last decade, it is the bedrock of marketing but without the right data, marketers will be building their campaigns on shifting sands."
One of Halo's first products is called Intelligent Prospecting.
Lovell said: "This is about creating a prospect pool that will be the envy of the competition. Our unique approach to Purchase Intention Data has also fast-forwarded client sales leads and conversion rates."
Golley Slater is an integrated advertising, PR and marketing agency with a £60m annual turnover.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London