TNS strengthens US custom research team
LONDON - TNS has hired former GE Capital executive Michael O'Keeffe and ex-Synovate executive vice-president Larry Levin to bolster its North American custom research business.
O'Keeffe has been appointed as executive vice-president of operations and multi-country projects at TNS. He will be responsible for increasing efficiency across the agency and developing the company's overall global operations strategy.
He joins from GE Capital where he led several projects designed to drive process improvements.
Levin, meanwhile, comes onboard in January as executive vice-president of US consumer goods and services, TNS's largest client service sector. His task will be to build the division's business.
He joins TNS from the Aegis-owned Synovate where he worked as executive vice president of sales, marketing and client development.
O'Keeffe and Levin will report to Kimberly Till, president of TNS North America.
Till said: "Michael and Larry have clearly demonstrated their ability to deliver results and drive growth, so they will be valuable additions to the TNS Custom Research leadership team."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais