TNS strengthens US custom research team
LONDON - TNS has hired former GE Capital executive Michael O'Keeffe and ex-Synovate executive vice-president Larry Levin to bolster its North American custom research business.
O'Keeffe has been appointed as executive vice-president of operations and multi-country projects at TNS. He will be responsible for increasing efficiency across the agency and developing the company's overall global operations strategy.
He joins from GE Capital where he led several projects designed to drive process improvements.
Levin, meanwhile, comes onboard in January as executive vice-president of US consumer goods and services, TNS's largest client service sector. His task will be to build the division's business.
He joins TNS from the Aegis-owned Synovate where he worked as executive vice president of sales, marketing and client development.
O'Keeffe and Levin will report to Kimberly Till, president of TNS North America.
Till said: "Michael and Larry have clearly demonstrated their ability to deliver results and drive growth, so they will be valuable additions to the TNS Custom Research leadership team."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London