TNS strengthens US custom research team
LONDON - TNS has hired former GE Capital executive Michael O'Keeffe and ex-Synovate executive vice-president Larry Levin to bolster its North American custom research business.
O'Keeffe has been appointed as executive vice-president of operations and multi-country projects at TNS. He will be responsible for increasing efficiency across the agency and developing the company's overall global operations strategy.
He joins from GE Capital where he led several projects designed to drive process improvements.
Levin, meanwhile, comes onboard in January as executive vice-president of US consumer goods and services, TNS's largest client service sector. His task will be to build the division's business.
He joins TNS from the Aegis-owned Synovate where he worked as executive vice president of sales, marketing and client development.
O'Keeffe and Levin will report to Kimberly Till, president of TNS North America.
Till said: "Michael and Larry have clearly demonstrated their ability to deliver results and drive growth, so they will be valuable additions to the TNS Custom Research leadership team."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire