Inferno raids Partners for planning head Simpson
LONDON - Integrated agency Inferno has poached Clare Simpson from Partners Andrews Aldridge as its new head of planning.
At Partners Andrews Aldridge, Simpson was a strategy planner responsible for the communications strategy on several of the agency's biggest accounts including RAC, Lloyds TSB and Scottish Widows.
Prior to this, Simpson worked as a senior planner for Claydon Heeley and Rapier, where she worked on Npower's new 'essential life services' campaign, as well as communication and business plans for HSBC mortgages.
Tim Doust, managing partner at Inferno, said: "Clare brings with her a deep understanding and knowledge of a range of sectors, as well as strong experience in working with a number of leading brands. She will be a great asset for Inferno."
Simpson said: "I looked for some time to find a genuinely through-the-line agency where I could best utilise my integrated skills, and Inferno was the only agency that was a true fit."
Inferno was founded in 2000, and currently employs 75 staff across its creative, planning and account management teams.
The agency specialises in producing work across all channels including above-the-line, direct, digital, sales promotion and experiential.
Its client roster includes Asda, Budweiser, Britvic, Honda, Hiscox, Sony PlayStation, Triumph, Visa, Sky Movies and James Villas.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall