Conduit owner Pendragon to relaunch as Sigma
LONDON - A new integrated marketing services group called Sigma Consulting will launch later this month, and is on the lookout for acquisitions.
Sigma will focus primarily on below-the-line marketing. Under the Pendragon Marhaus moniker, it presently comprises data company Conduit, call centre business Chorus Direct and the creative marketing services company Pendragon Marhaus.
It will be headed by Nigel Walter, who takes the role of group managing director. He has spent 15 years working in senior management across business-to-business services, telecoms, publishing and utilities. The rest of the management board are yet to be named.
Sigma has significant private investment behind it, which it plans to exploit by making acquisitions to strengthen its offering.
Walter said: "We believe there's a gap in the market for a highly proactive, independent, marketing services group that offers end-to-end commercially deliverable marketing solutions, which will stop at nothing to meet their clients' needs."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London