Conduit owner Pendragon to relaunch as Sigma
LONDON - A new integrated marketing services group called Sigma Consulting will launch later this month, and is on the lookout for acquisitions.
Sigma will focus primarily on below-the-line marketing. Under the Pendragon Marhaus moniker, it presently comprises data company Conduit, call centre business Chorus Direct and the creative marketing services company Pendragon Marhaus.
It will be headed by Nigel Walter, who takes the role of group managing director. He has spent 15 years working in senior management across business-to-business services, telecoms, publishing and utilities. The rest of the management board are yet to be named.
Sigma has significant private investment behind it, which it plans to exploit by making acquisitions to strengthen its offering.
Walter said: "We believe there's a gap in the market for a highly proactive, independent, marketing services group that offers end-to-end commercially deliverable marketing solutions, which will stop at nothing to meet their clients' needs."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London