BDH\TBWA launches £1m campaign for Brother
LONDON - Office equipment manufacturer Brother has launched a £1m integrated TV campaign to promote its new range of all-in-one printers to Britain's growing army of teleworkers.
Created by BDH\TBWA and supported by other TBWA\Manchester agencies Staniforth and Digerati, the campaign is aimed at the 8m people who currently work from home either full- or part-time.
'The Other Way or The Brother Way' campaign initially features two 15-second sponsorship idents shown during Sky News gadget and technology programme 'Technofile', online ads on the Technofile website, a printed and online working from home guide and branded point-of-sale materials.
From December 11, Sky Multichannel will be carrying 30-second spots showcasing Brother's all-in-one machine capable of printing, copying, faxing and scanning. Further TV ads will be launched on Sky in February next year.
PR specialist Staniforth has also partnered Brother with enterprisenation.co.uk, which targets people who work from home, to raise the manufacturer's profile with its target consumers.
Phil Jones, sales and marketing director at Brother, said: "The campaign targets one of our key markets that is rapidly increasing in size. The broadcast sponsorship enables us to reveal our technological credentials and disrupt existing old-fashioned stereotypes of the Brother brand."
Last month, BDH\TBWA launched an integrated campaign for electrical goods firm Morphy Richard's retro haircare range.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London