Euro RSCG signs mobile deal with NeoMedia
LONDON - Euro RSCG London has signed a deal with NeoMedia Technologies to use and co-market NeoMedia's flagship direct-to-mobile-web Qode technology.
NeoMedia's Qode is a suite of applications for the mobile web that delivers multimedia advertising, promotion, information or other mobile content. Users click on two-dimensional smart codes for a direct connection to linked mobile websites, and the Qode Reader works with camera phones.
The license gives Euro RSCG the right to use and market Qode, which will be positioned to the agency's clients as a technology that offers the ability to link traditional media advertising to the mobile internet.
Mark Cadman, chief executive officer of Euro RSCG London, said: "Qode is an exciting application that gives us the opportunity to make our communications live beyond the media in which they appear and facilitates a new level of consumer engagement for advertising.
"It represents a great opportunity for us to make our advertising work even harder for our clients."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London