Turquoise bolsters team with Aldrich and Ramachandran
LONDON - Brand consultancy Turquoise has appointed Premjit Ramachandran as senior designer and Helen Aldrich as client services director following a series of recent client wins, including Pipex in Europe.
Aldrich, who was formerly business development director at Spencer du Bois, will be responsible for leading the account management team and bringing in new business.
Linda Garcia, managing director of Turquoise, said: "Helen's people skills, along with her deep understanding of the marketplace, make her the ideal person to help drive our business both internally and externally.
"She has a real passion for design and great ideas, which will make her a valuable member of the team."
Ramachandran joins from Turquoise's Dubai office, and will work on the agency's UK and international projects. In Dubai, he worked on corporate identity projects for various Middle Eastern brands, including Emaar's Burj Dubai development.
Gareth Mapp, creative director at Turquoise, said: "Premjit has an extremely interesting background working across a wide variety of mediums and with a real love of design -- his work is some of the best I have seen for a long time. His multi-disciplined approach will provide us with an interesting additional dimension to the work we do for our clients."
Most of Ramachandran's work is showcased on his homepage. He also has independent film-making credits for the Dubai-based 'Look Here, Kunigunda', and has written and recorded songs for forthcoming film projects.
Turquoise created a TV branding division earlier in the year, which is headed by Ian Humphrey.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Technical SEO Specialist - Travel Clients - Media Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Junior Account Manager - Software Support Ultimate Asset £20000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London