Orr departs Acxiom as it repositions UK business
LONDON - Acxiom is to reposition its business in the UK as part of a global re-branding initiative, while in a separate move Dawn Orr is to leave the company.
Acxiom said it is moving to be "more accurately positioned as an enterprise information solution provider" with the new strapline: "We make information intelligent".
This revamped statement and branding is designed to communicate Acxiom's expertise in the use of data in helping to transform businesses.
David Allen, European CEO at Acxiom, said: "Our focus for the UK and European business is on continuing to offer the most comprehensive information-driven business solutions available; a proposition that will be enhanced by our business repositioning."
Orr, UK data leader at Acxiom, leaves the company after five years, with immediate effect. Orr and Jon Cano-Lopez, European services group leader at Acxiom, went on sick leave from Acxiom in November.
Orr previously worked at Claritas, which was acquired by Acxiom in May 2000 initially heading Acxiom's customer information businesses in the UK.
Allen said: "Dawn has given great service to Acxiom over this time and we wish her all the best for the future."
Orr is one the most senior and popular figures in supplier management. She has a strong data sales pedigree after stints in ICD, where she was sales director at the age of 25, and later Claritas. She also spent time working as managing director of Consodata UK and before that at online specialist Naviant Europe.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham