Lefevre joins Iceberg to head up data operation
LONDON - Direct marketing agency Iceberg Marketing has appointed Savinder Lefevre as head of data provision.
Lefevre, who joins Iceberg in early January, has spent the past 14 years working on pan European and global campaigns in B2B and B2C.
She previously held the position of director of international list broking at Prospect Swetenhams and joins Iceberg to help develop its growing list broking division.
Simon Knibbs, Iceberg Marketing managing director, said: "Data provision is an area that we have seen tremendous growth in, and it is where we will be focusing our energies in 2007. Savinder is one of the top international brokers.
"This is a very exciting time for Iceberg, and Savinder will play an important role in helping us deliver for our clients with her knowledge and client servicing skills."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London