Lefevre joins Iceberg to head up data operation
LONDON - Direct marketing agency Iceberg Marketing has appointed Savinder Lefevre as head of data provision.
Lefevre, who joins Iceberg in early January, has spent the past 14 years working on pan European and global campaigns in B2B and B2C.
She previously held the position of director of international list broking at Prospect Swetenhams and joins Iceberg to help develop its growing list broking division.
Simon Knibbs, Iceberg Marketing managing director, said: "Data provision is an area that we have seen tremendous growth in, and it is where we will be focusing our energies in 2007. Savinder is one of the top international brokers.
"This is a very exciting time for Iceberg, and Savinder will play an important role in helping us deliver for our clients with her knowledge and client servicing skills."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London