Maritz to use VoxGen for car client telephone survey
LONDON - Market research agency Maritz Research has hired speech recognition company VoxGen to carry out telephone surveys for a car project in the UK.
VoxGen will be using VoiceSurvey, a telephone questionnaire offering real-time feedback, to conduct customer research for Maritz.
The agency would not reveal the identity of the car client but its customers include Volkswagen Group and Toyota.
Respondents reach an automated service via an 0800 number and then choose to answer questions either immediately or at another time. Questions can be tailored to the individual caller and results are delivered instantly on a dedicated website.
VoxGen said the automated service reduces the cost of conducting a survey by only charging for completed questionnaires.
Charles Kirk, automotive research director at Maritz Research, said: "We are very happy with VoxGen's responsiveness and flexibility and the fact that their systems are 'genuine' speech recognition systems (as opposed to button operated systems) which allow us as much control as we want over reporting and changes."
VoxGen provides speech recognition applications for, among others, the US Department of Defense, the Inland Revenue and the Rochester Institute of Technology.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London