Gmap Consulting appoints Cawcutt to head up analytics
LONDON - Data marketing firm Gmap Automotive has appointed former employee Matt Cawcutt to head the company's expanding automotive analytics team.
Cawcutt began his career at Gmap Automotive as an automotive consultant and will now be part of the company's growing automotive team, which now includes Andy Fowler, new business director, and Karen Bamford, business development manager, who each joined in October.
After leaving Gmap Automotive, Cawcutt worked for Experian as senior business development manager, and for seven years as a team leader and senior consultant at RL Polk, where he worked on Ford's European and UK accounts.
Cawcutt said: "Gmap has an outstanding track record on delivering analysis to automotive manufacturers and dealers which creates competitive advantage."
Kirk Dobie, managing director of Gmap, added: "He will prove to be a fantastic asset to the business, sharing his wealth of expertise and helping us to dramatically enhance our analytics capability."
In November, Gmap Consulting recruited specialist multimedia company Trader Data Systems to develop a range of new data service products.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)