Gmap Consulting appoints Cawcutt to head up analytics
LONDON - Data marketing firm Gmap Automotive has appointed former employee Matt Cawcutt to head the company's expanding automotive analytics team.
Cawcutt began his career at Gmap Automotive as an automotive consultant and will now be part of the company's growing automotive team, which now includes Andy Fowler, new business director, and Karen Bamford, business development manager, who each joined in October.
After leaving Gmap Automotive, Cawcutt worked for Experian as senior business development manager, and for seven years as a team leader and senior consultant at RL Polk, where he worked on Ford's European and UK accounts.
Cawcutt said: "Gmap has an outstanding track record on delivering analysis to automotive manufacturers and dealers which creates competitive advantage."
Kirk Dobie, managing director of Gmap, added: "He will prove to be a fantastic asset to the business, sharing his wealth of expertise and helping us to dramatically enhance our analytics capability."
In November, Gmap Consulting recruited specialist multimedia company Trader Data Systems to develop a range of new data service products.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London