Swiftcover hands email marketing to Mailtrack
LONDON - Online-only car insurance firm Swiftcover has appointed digital marketing services company Mailtrack to handle its email marketing.
The insurer launched in mid-2005 with a £12m marketing budget and a positioning that poured scorn on call centres. It is aiming to ramp up its sales significantly in 2007.
Mailtrack has been appointed after completing a four-month project managing Swiftcover's prospect email marketing during the summer.
Its responsibilities range across planning, creative, buying, delivery management and analysis of return on investment.
Emails will be sent out on a monthly basis in 2007 prompting consumers to renew their car insurance over the internet.
Tina Shortle, marketing director at Swiftcover, said: "Email is a significant communications channel for Swiftcover.com and fits well with our digital offering. Mailtrack gives us the support we need to achieve our targets during 2007."
Komal Helyer, head of Mailtrack Media, the specialist customer acquisition team within Mailtrack, said: "We look forward to repeating the success of the summer project."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London