Kadence posts $8m turnover for 2006
LONDON - Specialist research company Kadence has seen its turnover double this year thanks to the boom in business from the healthcare sector.
In end of year results, Kadence reported $8m revenue for 2006 across its offices in the US, the UK, India, Singapore and Australia compared to $4m for 2005. The UK was one of the company's best performers, recording 70% year-on-year growth, while US turnover rose by 66%.
The company attributed its bullish performance to increased business from the healthcare sector, where demand grew for research into product launches and pricing strategy. Kadence also highlighted sustained growth in core sectors such as agriculture, IT and telecoms.
Next year Kadence will be opening an office in Hong Kong and expanding its operations in New Delhi in anticipation of sourcing work for campaigns by the United Nations and charitable organisations who need social research into the Indian population.
Kadence's client roster includes Transco, Sky, Emap, CNBC and Visa.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)