Kadence posts $8m turnover for 2006
LONDON - Specialist research company Kadence has seen its turnover double this year thanks to the boom in business from the healthcare sector.
In end of year results, Kadence reported $8m revenue for 2006 across its offices in the US, the UK, India, Singapore and Australia compared to $4m for 2005. The UK was one of the company's best performers, recording 70% year-on-year growth, while US turnover rose by 66%.
The company attributed its bullish performance to increased business from the healthcare sector, where demand grew for research into product launches and pricing strategy. Kadence also highlighted sustained growth in core sectors such as agriculture, IT and telecoms.
Next year Kadence will be opening an office in Hong Kong and expanding its operations in New Delhi in anticipation of sourcing work for campaigns by the United Nations and charitable organisations who need social research into the Indian population.
Kadence's client roster includes Transco, Sky, Emap, CNBC and Visa.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London