Kadence posts $8m turnover for 2006
LONDON - Specialist research company Kadence has seen its turnover double this year thanks to the boom in business from the healthcare sector.
In end of year results, Kadence reported $8m revenue for 2006 across its offices in the US, the UK, India, Singapore and Australia compared to $4m for 2005. The UK was one of the company's best performers, recording 70% year-on-year growth, while US turnover rose by 66%.
The company attributed its bullish performance to increased business from the healthcare sector, where demand grew for research into product launches and pricing strategy. Kadence also highlighted sustained growth in core sectors such as agriculture, IT and telecoms.
Next year Kadence will be opening an office in Hong Kong and expanding its operations in New Delhi in anticipation of sourcing work for campaigns by the United Nations and charitable organisations who need social research into the Indian population.
Kadence's client roster includes Transco, Sky, Emap, CNBC and Visa.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London