Dynamo promotes Pawsey to board and hires new talent
LONDON - Sales promotion-led integrated agency Dynamo has made a raft of senior appointments and promotions across its creative, planning and new business departments, including Phil Pawsey who moves to executive creative director.
Pawsey, who has been with Dynamo since 2000, has been promoted from joint creative director to executive creative director with a place on the Dynamo board. He will oversee the agency's creative output and look to push the boundaries of the agency's work for Dynamo clients.
Dawn Marrs has been appointed as associate director overseeing accounts including Coca-Cola GB and Tunisia Tourist Board.
Marrs joins the company from Experimental Brand Marketing where she was client services manager. She also used to work client side with Volvo Car UK. Dynamo managing director Roger Marriott said her mix of client and agency disciplines would have a beneficial input for client business.
Dynamo has also appointed Sadia Siddiqui as group account director managing core Dynamo accounts including Heinz, Allied Bakeries, Berlitz and Kerry Foods. Siddiqui joins from Arc London and has prior experience with Burnett Associates and Barraclough Hall Woolston Gray.
Westley Bellew moves to creative group head from senior art director. He joined Dynamo in 2001 and has worked across brands including Budweiser, Unilever, EA Games and Sainsbury's, and scooped ISP and DMA awards for work on Lynx.
Marriott said: "We have spent a great deal of time and energy to select people who are at the top of their game for these vital positions within the agency. Moreover our promotions are team members who have demonstated real commitment to the agency and have delivered both a business and human perspective."
The new appointments bring Dynamo's staff to a total of 50. The agency is part of marketing services group Media Square.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais