Return Path unveils email reputation measurement
LONDON - Email marketing services company Return Path has launched a new service that provides marketers with a measurement of how their outbound email campaigns are doing in terms of reputation and delivery.
The service, called Sender Score, uses data collected by Return Path from dozens of ISPs and spam filtering companies covering 60m mailboxes. It gives an "email reputation" score between 1 and 100 (with 100 being the best) as well as other data, such as complaint rates and bounces, used to determine the score.
Return Path claims that your reputation as an email sender, not the content of emails, is the major factor in whether your email reaches the inbox.
Sender Score provides a view of the direct measures of a sender's behaviour and the impact those behaviours have on email recipients and the sender's email deliverability.
Businesses can try the service at no cost by entering their IP address or mailing domain at SenderScore.org.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London