Cocktail wins cruise and holiday business
LONDON - UK partnership marketing agency Cocktail Marketing has been appointed by cruise ship operator Hebridean International Cruises to find create partnerships with other brands.
The agency has also been appointed by Contiki Holidays, provider of holidays for 18- to 35 year-olds, to partner it with major high-street retailers.
The aim is to target potential British travellers aged between 18 and 26 years and increase brand awareness for Contiki long-haul and its Mykonos resort product.
The agency has also taken on a new account director to support its growing team. Nikki Causer joins Cocktail from Penguin where she was marketing manager for the Rough Guide travel series.
Causer has 10 years of marketing experience in the media industry, and will be working on key accounts such as Play.com, the Daily Star and the Daily Express.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london