Cocktail wins cruise and holiday business
LONDON - UK partnership marketing agency Cocktail Marketing has been appointed by cruise ship operator Hebridean International Cruises to find create partnerships with other brands.
The agency has also been appointed by Contiki Holidays, provider of holidays for 18- to 35 year-olds, to partner it with major high-street retailers.
The aim is to target potential British travellers aged between 18 and 26 years and increase brand awareness for Contiki long-haul and its Mykonos resort product.
The agency has also taken on a new account director to support its growing team. Nikki Causer joins Cocktail from Penguin where she was marketing manager for the Rough Guide travel series.
Causer has 10 years of marketing experience in the media industry, and will be working on key accounts such as Play.com, the Daily Star and the Daily Express.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Digital Resourcer Creative Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum + OTE £20k, City of London