Cocktail wins cruise and holiday business
LONDON - UK partnership marketing agency Cocktail Marketing has been appointed by cruise ship operator Hebridean International Cruises to find create partnerships with other brands.
The agency has also been appointed by Contiki Holidays, provider of holidays for 18- to 35 year-olds, to partner it with major high-street retailers.
The aim is to target potential British travellers aged between 18 and 26 years and increase brand awareness for Contiki long-haul and its Mykonos resort product.
The agency has also taken on a new account director to support its growing team. Nikki Causer joins Cocktail from Penguin where she was marketing manager for the Rough Guide travel series.
Causer has 10 years of marketing experience in the media industry, and will be working on key accounts such as Play.com, the Daily Star and the Daily Express.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham