P&W helps keep spirit of Christmas alive at Tesco
LONDON - Pemberton & Whitefoord has designed the 2006 Tesco Christmas range of products, which appear to be frosted by the use of a snowflake motif.
The range includes 600 products and is divided into three sections, classic, luxury and finest.
Photography for the range focuses on the traditional spirit of Christmas. It features period lifestyle images which makes the packaging collectable.
Adrian Whitefoord, managing partner of Pemberton & Whitefoord, said: "P&W has designed the livery for Tesco Christmas for the last seven years and every year it presents a major creative and logistic challenge. Making the range subtly different year-on-year is vital and this year we were very pleased with the design theme, which featured translucent snowflakes that appeared to create frost on the packs."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london