P&W helps keep spirit of Christmas alive at Tesco
LONDON - Pemberton & Whitefoord has designed the 2006 Tesco Christmas range of products, which appear to be frosted by the use of a snowflake motif.
The range includes 600 products and is divided into three sections, classic, luxury and finest.
Photography for the range focuses on the traditional spirit of Christmas. It features period lifestyle images which makes the packaging collectable.
Adrian Whitefoord, managing partner of Pemberton & Whitefoord, said: "P&W has designed the livery for Tesco Christmas for the last seven years and every year it presents a major creative and logistic challenge. Making the range subtly different year-on-year is vital and this year we were very pleased with the design theme, which featured translucent snowflakes that appeared to create frost on the packs."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London