P&W helps keep spirit of Christmas alive at Tesco
LONDON - Pemberton & Whitefoord has designed the 2006 Tesco Christmas range of products, which appear to be frosted by the use of a snowflake motif.
The range includes 600 products and is divided into three sections, classic, luxury and finest.
Photography for the range focuses on the traditional spirit of Christmas. It features period lifestyle images which makes the packaging collectable.
Adrian Whitefoord, managing partner of Pemberton & Whitefoord, said: "P&W has designed the livery for Tesco Christmas for the last seven years and every year it presents a major creative and logistic challenge. Making the range subtly different year-on-year is vital and this year we were very pleased with the design theme, which featured translucent snowflakes that appeared to create frost on the packs."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PPC Executive Barclay Meade £26000 - £33000 per annum, Woking
- Brand Marketing Manager Network Marketing £35000 - £42000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £15 - £17.50 per hour, London