Together wins web brief from Playtex
LONDON - Lingerie brand Playtex has appointed Together to redesign its website, following a three-way pitch.
Together teamed up with media agency Feather Brooksbank on data planning to find out more about women's bra-buying habits ahead of the pitch.
The agency is now charged with strengthening Playtex's online presences, redeveloping the Playtex website and producing new online content.
The new website will have magazine-style content with lifestyle articles, as well as tips on buying the correct bra size. It will make it easier for customers to browse the Playtex range and then buy online, via third-party retailers.
Jason Burrows, partner at Together, said: "By getting to know the kind of consumer that Playtex wants to reach, her world view and where she can be found, both off and online, we were able to really understand the kind of website that would engage and inspire her. It was this that guided all our creative and planning work."
The Together client roster includes Thomas Cook, Nivea and Alton Towers.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Manager - TTL Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, East London