IPA direct marketing group launches online forum
LONDON - People in the DM industry wanting to discuss industry issues or simply to vent their frustrations will have a new outlet to do so, following the launch of an online forum by the IPA Direct Marketing Futures Group.
The IPA said that the initiative had been set up to provide a platform where the industry can network, debate, educate and collectively navigate towards a profitable future.
The website is at dmfutures.com, and can be accessed immediately by IPA members. Non-members can access it after registering.
Following the site launch, the IPA is planning to add opt-in email updates and some offline communications.
Mark Runacus, planning partner at HicklinSlade & Partners and a member of the IPA DM Futures Group, said: "This forum will provide the space for industry thought-leaders and strategy-makers to ask questions, debate the issues and agree/disagree on a way forward. We believe it can become a very powerful expression of what direct marketers truly believe and care about."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex