IPA direct marketing group launches online forum
LONDON - People in the DM industry wanting to discuss industry issues or simply to vent their frustrations will have a new outlet to do so, following the launch of an online forum by the IPA Direct Marketing Futures Group.
The IPA said that the initiative had been set up to provide a platform where the industry can network, debate, educate and collectively navigate towards a profitable future.
The website is at dmfutures.com, and can be accessed immediately by IPA members. Non-members can access it after registering.
Following the site launch, the IPA is planning to add opt-in email updates and some offline communications.
Mark Runacus, planning partner at HicklinSlade & Partners and a member of the IPA DM Futures Group, said: "This forum will provide the space for industry thought-leaders and strategy-makers to ask questions, debate the issues and agree/disagree on a way forward. We believe it can become a very powerful expression of what direct marketers truly believe and care about."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Executive PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London