Experian rolls out Mosaic in the US
LONDON - Experian has launched a version of its consumer classification tool Mosaic for the US market.
Mosaic USA classifies all US households and neighbourhoods into 60 types and 12 lifestyle groups based on demographic, socio-economic and behavioural characteristics.
It draws on Experian's information and data on more than 110m households in the US. Experian said Mosaic USA would be useful for government departments and commercial concerns.
It also links with Mosaic Global to let marketers carry out cross-border campaigns.
Paul Watts, director of global operations at Experian, said: "Experian has been developing consumer segmentation systems for over 20 years.
"We are very pleased that Mosaic USA has taken its place amongst a global network of Mosaic consumer classifications that covers 26 countries and over a billion consumers worldwide and provides the unique ability to extend consumer targeting globally."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London