ListLab unveils consumer data application e-lab
LONDON - Data marketing firm ListLab is to launch e-lab, an application that it said would allow users to keep in close contact with existing customers and maximise campaign analysis on consumer behaviour and spending.
The company said customers would benefit from e-lab's user-friendly interface and automated set-up, claiming the package can send over half-a-million emails in 30 minutes.
ListLab said it planned to host a database shortly that would be able to securely upload data, create a customer history and track online behaviour.
Alex Kirk, account director at ListLab, said: "It is essential for a company to not just interact with their customers via email, but to send them the right message at the right time.
"The use of e-lab as a sophisticated e-CRM tool enables a marketer to do exactly this."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire