ListLab unveils consumer data application e-lab
LONDON - Data marketing firm ListLab is to launch e-lab, an application that it said would allow users to keep in close contact with existing customers and maximise campaign analysis on consumer behaviour and spending.
The company said customers would benefit from e-lab's user-friendly interface and automated set-up, claiming the package can send over half-a-million emails in 30 minutes.
ListLab said it planned to host a database shortly that would be able to securely upload data, create a customer history and track online behaviour.
Alex Kirk, account director at ListLab, said: "It is essential for a company to not just interact with their customers via email, but to send them the right message at the right time.
"The use of e-lab as a sophisticated e-CRM tool enables a marketer to do exactly this."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London