CNN International partners for Qatar Masters
LONDON - Global television news channel CNN International has signed up as sponsor of the 2007 Commercialbank Qatar Masters golf tournament.
CNN International will become the global sponsor for the PGA European Tour and Asian Tour event, which takes place at the Doha Golf Club between January 25 and 28.
The broadcaster is also a sponsor of the Dubai Desert Classic, the BMW Asian Open in Shanghai and the BMW International Open in Munich.
Andrew Stevens, Commercialbank of Qatar chief executive, said: "The ultimate aim of our increased sponsorship agreement is to take the event to a whole new level.
"Having CNN International align itself with the tournament means our international exposure will increase accordingly and we will be able to broadcast Qatar's message to an even greater audience than ever before."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London