CNN International partners for Qatar Masters
LONDON - Global television news channel CNN International has signed up as sponsor of the 2007 Commercialbank Qatar Masters golf tournament.
CNN International will become the global sponsor for the PGA European Tour and Asian Tour event, which takes place at the Doha Golf Club between January 25 and 28.
The broadcaster is also a sponsor of the Dubai Desert Classic, the BMW Asian Open in Shanghai and the BMW International Open in Munich.
Andrew Stevens, Commercialbank of Qatar chief executive, said: "The ultimate aim of our increased sponsorship agreement is to take the event to a whole new level.
"Having CNN International align itself with the tournament means our international exposure will increase accordingly and we will be able to broadcast Qatar's message to an even greater audience than ever before."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London