CNN International partners for Qatar Masters
LONDON - Global television news channel CNN International has signed up as sponsor of the 2007 Commercialbank Qatar Masters golf tournament.
CNN International will become the global sponsor for the PGA European Tour and Asian Tour event, which takes place at the Doha Golf Club between January 25 and 28.
The broadcaster is also a sponsor of the Dubai Desert Classic, the BMW Asian Open in Shanghai and the BMW International Open in Munich.
Andrew Stevens, Commercialbank of Qatar chief executive, said: "The ultimate aim of our increased sponsorship agreement is to take the event to a whole new level.
"Having CNN International align itself with the tournament means our international exposure will increase accordingly and we will be able to broadcast Qatar's message to an even greater audience than ever before."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London