Follows takes senior planning role at Lowe London
LONDON - Tracy Follows, currently head of consumer communications at BT, is to join Lowe London as senior planner, reporting to Rebecca Morgan, strategy director at the agency.
Morgan was previously BT's head of marketing communications, where she worked with Follows.
Prior to BT, Follows was brand marketing communications manager at retailer Woolworths and international advertising manager at telecommunications giant T-Mobile International.
She had also spent six years in agencies handling accounts including Premier Foods, Vladivar vodka and Jim Beam.
Follows said: "This is a very exciting time for Lowe London. They have just won John Lewis, which is an iconic brand -- one you wouldn't turn down an opportunity to work on -- and I'm very excited to be part of the team going forward, and to be working again with Rebecca Morgan."
Morgan said: "I'm delighted to have lured Tracey to Lowe -- she is a first-rate thinker and a communications all rounder.
"She brings experience way beyond advertising into the planning department and the agency as a whole."
Lowe London clients include Unilever, InBev, John Lewis and Johnson & Johnson.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham