BBH focuses on Baileys ad stars in online campaign
LONDON - Baileys is launching a new set of short online films through Bartle Bogle Hegarty based around the stars of the drink's TV advertising campaign, the LA-based couple Lewis, Kelly and their friends, who were first introduced in October 2005.
The film, the first episode of an online series directed by LA director Paul Hunter, will launch on December 20 at lewisandkelly.com and will be supported by online advertising.
The series of films are designed to deepen familiarity and popularity of the Bailey's gang, first seen in the Baileys "Served chilled" campaign, through opening up the age-old debate of the differences between men and women.
Lewis, Kelly and their friends will be starring in the series, which will also run on several content sites, including YouTube.
There is a bespoke website developed in collaboration with Agency Republic, which has been produced specifically for the characters where consumers can get to know all of them a bit better.
The first film is titled 'Christmas past, Christmas present', and further films in the series will be launching throughout the year.
The films were produced by BBH content team led by Mark Boyd, who said: "We're really proud of taking Lewis and Kelly into the online world and are looking forward to releasing the series of films over the course of next year."
James Payne, global communications manager at Baileys, added: "The digital space offers huge potential to deepen consumers' connection with our advertising characters. It's a wonderful opportunity for Baileys to break new ground in this dynamic medium."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Role, FMCG brand, ATL, Integrated & Digital - award winning agency MODA consult £35k - £37k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London