Blackburns hires EuroDirect for data task
LONDON - Direct mail firm Blackburns has hired EuroDirect to help manage its data.
It will be using EuroDirect's Microvision system to help managing incoming customer, prospect and dormant data.
This will let Blackburns profile and analyse distinct consumer groups, based on Microvision's six Cameo classifications. The agency can then advise clients on developing targeted direct mail and leaflet drop campaigns.
It can also help accuracy in targeting campaigns around specific retail sites, and be used to develop multi-media campaigns.
John Dobson, managing director of EuroDirect, said: "Blackburns is a well-known, long-standing player in the DM industry. It is good to see that it can appreciate how the use of marketing intelligence tools such as Microvision and Cameo can add value to its offer and ultimately help its clients improve their overall return on marketing investment."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)