Online insurer uses viral game to drive consumer quotes
LONDON - Churchill Insurance is launching an online campaign for the festive season with a viral game, 'Elf Attack'.
The game is created by digital communications agency Inbox Digital and aims to herd consumers to its homepage.
This latest viral, at elfattack.com, highlights what the insurer says is its "continued pursuit to position itself as an innovative online insurer".
In August this year, the company supported its TV and print campaign, Challenge Churchill, with a viral game that was also created by Inbox Digital.
Oli Christie, creative director at Inbox Design, said: "As Christmas approaches, 'Elf Attack' is easy festive fun that everyone will enjoy playing and we're confident it's going to yield some super-impressive numbers."
In 'Elf Attack', the player pits himself against a gang of rebellious elves. The player uses the cursor keys to throw snowballs at the naughty elves. Churchill, the insurer's iconic nodding dog, also makes an appearance, sweeping across the screen and handing out presents to enable the players to throw snowballs even harder.
Frances Browning, of Churchill Insurance, said: "Inbox Digital has captured the fun of Christmas in a quirky game, using first-class creative that will help strengthen the Churchill brand and position the company as the dynamic online insurer that it is."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London