Primesight triumphs in battle to retain largest contract
LONDON - Outdoor media company Primesight has beaten rivals Titan Outdoor and Viacom Outdoor to retain its largest contract, the Glasgow subway system, in a five-year deal worth £6m.
The new contract starts this month and Primesight is promising to add another 200 six-sheet panels to the subway, which consists of 15 stations and is the second largest underground system in the UK.
Primesight's relationship with the Glasgow subway stretches back more than 25 years.
Liz Parkes, commercial and production manager for Glasgow subway operator SPT, said: "Primesight showed great initiative during the tender process."
Primesight was put up for sale by owner Scottish Media Group in September and several outdoor media companies including JCDecaux, Viacom and Titan are believed to have expressed interest. Further news of the sell-off is expected next month, with the Glasgow contract win likely to boost Primesight's value.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, West Midlands