Primesight triumphs in battle to retain largest contract
LONDON - Outdoor media company Primesight has beaten rivals Titan Outdoor and Viacom Outdoor to retain its largest contract, the Glasgow subway system, in a five-year deal worth £6m.
The new contract starts this month and Primesight is promising to add another 200 six-sheet panels to the subway, which consists of 15 stations and is the second largest underground system in the UK.
Primesight's relationship with the Glasgow subway stretches back more than 25 years.
Liz Parkes, commercial and production manager for Glasgow subway operator SPT, said: "Primesight showed great initiative during the tender process."
Primesight was put up for sale by owner Scottish Media Group in September and several outdoor media companies including JCDecaux, Viacom and Titan are believed to have expressed interest. Further news of the sell-off is expected next month, with the Glasgow contract win likely to boost Primesight's value.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London