Primesight triumphs in battle to retain largest contract
LONDON - Outdoor media company Primesight has beaten rivals Titan Outdoor and Viacom Outdoor to retain its largest contract, the Glasgow subway system, in a five-year deal worth £6m.
The new contract starts this month and Primesight is promising to add another 200 six-sheet panels to the subway, which consists of 15 stations and is the second largest underground system in the UK.
Primesight's relationship with the Glasgow subway stretches back more than 25 years.
Liz Parkes, commercial and production manager for Glasgow subway operator SPT, said: "Primesight showed great initiative during the tender process."
Primesight was put up for sale by owner Scottish Media Group in September and several outdoor media companies including JCDecaux, Viacom and Titan are believed to have expressed interest. Further news of the sell-off is expected next month, with the Glasgow contract win likely to boost Primesight's value.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham