Marketing Store's Gale appointed to board of the MCCA
LONDON - The Marketing Communication Consultants Association has recruited Catherine Gale, chief executive officer for Europe at The Marketing Store, to its board.
Gale, who was regional activation director at Lowe for over two years before joining The Marketing Store, was chosen by the MCCA for her international experience and knowledge of the industry.
She was also integrated communication director at Saatchi & Saatchi prior to joining the Interpublic Group Asia Pacific, where she was draft regional managing director.
Scott Knox, managing director of the MCCA, said: "Catherine is very well connected and has a real sense of what is happening within agencies.
"Her input on what the MCCA should be delivering in today's market will be invaluable. Like the MCCA, she shares the sense of passion and excitement we have for great marketing communications and the future of the sector."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London