Marketing Store's Gale appointed to board of the MCCA
LONDON - The Marketing Communication Consultants Association has recruited Catherine Gale, chief executive officer for Europe at The Marketing Store, to its board.
Gale, who was regional activation director at Lowe for over two years before joining The Marketing Store, was chosen by the MCCA for her international experience and knowledge of the industry.
She was also integrated communication director at Saatchi & Saatchi prior to joining the Interpublic Group Asia Pacific, where she was draft regional managing director.
Scott Knox, managing director of the MCCA, said: "Catherine is very well connected and has a real sense of what is happening within agencies.
"Her input on what the MCCA should be delivering in today's market will be invaluable. Like the MCCA, she shares the sense of passion and excitement we have for great marketing communications and the future of the sector."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol