Big Yellow Self Storage appoints CHI to creative account
LONDON - The Big Yellow Self Storage Company has confirmed it has handed Clemmow Hornby Inge its creative account following a three-way pitch.
The agency took the account from incumbent Doner Cardwell Hawkins, which has worked with the firm since 2002, and one unnamed agency.
The pitch was overseen by Rob Strachan, the company's marketing director. The competing agencies were challenged to come up with an above-the-line strategy for the storage company over the next three to five years.
David Ross, a non-executive director of Big Yellow, is a co-founder of Carphone Warehouse, which has a long-standing relationship with CHI.
Neither Big Yellow nor Clemmow Hornby Inge were available for comment.
Big Yellow Self Storage, which owns and operates 60 sites around the UK, is a fully listed FTSE 250 company.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, Central London