Big Yellow Self Storage appoints CHI to creative account
LONDON - The Big Yellow Self Storage Company has confirmed it has handed Clemmow Hornby Inge its creative account following a three-way pitch.
The agency took the account from incumbent Doner Cardwell Hawkins, which has worked with the firm since 2002, and one unnamed agency.
The pitch was overseen by Rob Strachan, the company's marketing director. The competing agencies were challenged to come up with an above-the-line strategy for the storage company over the next three to five years.
David Ross, a non-executive director of Big Yellow, is a co-founder of Carphone Warehouse, which has a long-standing relationship with CHI.
Neither Big Yellow nor Clemmow Hornby Inge were available for comment.
Big Yellow Self Storage, which owns and operates 60 sites around the UK, is a fully listed FTSE 250 company.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London