Big Yellow Self Storage appoints CHI to creative account
LONDON - The Big Yellow Self Storage Company has confirmed it has handed Clemmow Hornby Inge its creative account following a three-way pitch.
The agency took the account from incumbent Doner Cardwell Hawkins, which has worked with the firm since 2002, and one unnamed agency.
The pitch was overseen by Rob Strachan, the company's marketing director. The competing agencies were challenged to come up with an above-the-line strategy for the storage company over the next three to five years.
David Ross, a non-executive director of Big Yellow, is a co-founder of Carphone Warehouse, which has a long-standing relationship with CHI.
Neither Big Yellow nor Clemmow Hornby Inge were available for comment.
Big Yellow Self Storage, which owns and operates 60 sites around the UK, is a fully listed FTSE 250 company.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)