PHD Group wins Airbus maker EADS £10m account
LONDON - PHD Group has won the £10m media planning and buying account for the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company.
Airbus: PHD wins account
PHD is expected to handle mostly business-to-business schedules, with occasional consumer advertising.
The company also manufactures the Eurocopter and the Eurofighter. The company now owns a 100% stake in Airbus, after acquiring BAE Systems' 20% holding following a management restructure at Airbus in which Christian Streiff, its chief executive, departed.
According to the latest company report, EADS has revenues of €34.2bn and employs 113,000 staff globally including 900 in the UK.
PHD beat Media Planning Group to take the brief.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London