The Software Bureau appoints Murray as sales director
LONDON - The Software Bureau has appointed David Murray, formerly head of new business for charities at Occam, as sales director.
Murray's first focus will be on driving sales of the company's Cygnus software, which allows users to process data and manage databases and is used by agencies including Golley Slater and Tullo Marshall Warren.
He will also oversee new product launches from the company this year, reporting to managing director Tony Hayday.
Murray, who left Occam last July after four years, said: "For me, the move to The Software Bureau was a natural progression. When I first heard about the software, I was impressed by the potential autonomy and independence it provided for clients."
The Software Bureau was known as Information Equals Power until last summer.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire