Haygarth wins pitch for The Food Doctor's promotions
LONDON - Haygarth has won a three-way pitch to secure the promotional marketing brief for nutrition consultancy The Food Doctor's healthy eating products and programmes.
The marketing agency will be responsible for all PR, drive listings, trade media relations and consumer activity relating to The Food Doctor's current and forthcoming nutritional and weight loss campaigns.
The Food Doctor said Haygarth would be focused on promoting its range of mixed seed products, with full details of an online consumer trial expected to be unveiled in the spring.
Michael Da Costa, managing director of The Food Doctor, said: "We were impressed with Haygarth's understanding of the sector and ability to develop creative ideals that have a sound strategic base."
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, added: "We shall be looking for 2007 to build a significant awareness of the products and support their business growth."
The company, which offers nutritional and health advice, was founded in 1999 and produces weight loss programmes, advice on healthy eating and a range of cereal bars.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)