Haygarth wins pitch for The Food Doctor's promotions
LONDON - Haygarth has won a three-way pitch to secure the promotional marketing brief for nutrition consultancy The Food Doctor's healthy eating products and programmes.
The marketing agency will be responsible for all PR, drive listings, trade media relations and consumer activity relating to The Food Doctor's current and forthcoming nutritional and weight loss campaigns.
The Food Doctor said Haygarth would be focused on promoting its range of mixed seed products, with full details of an online consumer trial expected to be unveiled in the spring.
Michael Da Costa, managing director of The Food Doctor, said: "We were impressed with Haygarth's understanding of the sector and ability to develop creative ideals that have a sound strategic base."
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, added: "We shall be looking for 2007 to build a significant awareness of the products and support their business growth."
The company, which offers nutritional and health advice, was founded in 1999 and produces weight loss programmes, advice on healthy eating and a range of cereal bars.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London