Results Europe rebrands to Marketing Databasics
LONDON - Indicia has rebranded recently acquired database and analytics company Results Europe as Marketing Databasics.
The rebrand follows the integration of the two company's staff and core businesses. Results Europe, which was acquired as part of the purchase of Wegener DM UK last year, was then quickly sold to Indicia earlier this month, where it will now operate under the Marketing Databasics name.
David Perkins, chief executive of the Indicia Group, said: "Marketing Databasics in Edinburgh and Results Europe in London, both have outstanding staff and complementary technologies, so it made sense to make them available under one name."
Marketing Databasics confirmed that Mark Robinson, managing director, would now hold the position for both companies.
Perkins added that Marketing Databasics' London and Edinburgh locations would allow it to make its data consultancy Datasteps more available to clients by trading as one company.
The company has clients across the B2B and B2C sector, including Britannia Building Society, Viking and Orange Business Services.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham