Smartfusion bolsters creative team with Lankester hire
LONDON - Brand experience agency Smartfusion has hired OgilvyOne Worldwide creative director Neal Lankester, to work in the same role, to reinforce its creative team.
Lankester has been with OgilvyOne for eight years and a board director since 2003. He has also spoken for the DMA on design & production in traditional print and digital technology.
Working for clients which include GlaxoSmithKline Pharma and BT, Lankester's work has encompassed print, digital and retail environments.
Recent work included developing a marketing suite to launch a new Castrol "driving experience" brand. He also worked on top end credit card Amex Centurion, targeting its top spending customers across Europe. This campaign won several industry awards including a DMA Silver, DMA Echo Silver, London International Awards finalist and Caples finalist.
As Smartfusion's new creative director, Lankester will be turning his attention to key clients such as Nokia, 3, Ebay and Bluewater.
Founded in 2001 and now part of the Omnicom network, Smartfusion creates consumer demand for brands through events, experiential campaigns, retail activity and digital marketing.
Lankester said: "It's a real opportunity for me to work at the forefront of experiential marketing, with some fantastic brands, in a marketplace crammed with new technology."
In addition, Jessica Rowley has also joined Smartfusion from creative communications agency Exposure. As an account director, Rowley has worked with Rizla, The Discovery Channel, Umbro, Levi's, Virgin Trains, PlayStation and 3, including a six-month secondment with the latter.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire