Uffindell West redesigns WilliamsF1 team identity
LONDON - Uffindell West, the independent brand consultancy, has completed a redesign of the WilliamsF1 team identity, complete with a new logo and trackside branding, ahead of the Australian Grand Prix on March 18.
The consultancy was hired to offer creative input to Williams as it sought to rejuvenate its brand in the highly competitive Formula 1 market with the season preparing to get under way again with the first race of the season in Melbourne.
Williams F1 competes with 10 other F1 teams for sponsorship opportunities. The team was looking to refresh its image, improve its appeal and "look, feel and behave like a world class team" that major corporate sponsors would proudly associate with over the long-term.
Scott Garrett, head of marketing at the WilliamsF1 team, said: "The need to stay ahead in this game is paramount, but we feel that we now have a really compelling proposition to enable us to do that. We live and breathe racing, but we do so in the purest way possible: that is something that really resonates our partners."
Last month, Swiss luxury watchmaker Oris renewed its sponsorship of the WilliamsF1 team for the fifth consecutive year.
In other news, Allianz has confirmed the extension of its F1 sponsorship programme. The renewed deal, which originated in 2000, marks the eighth consecutive year that Allianz will be involved in F1 and with WilliamsF1.
At the launch of this season's car, the FW29, last week, WilliamsF1 unveiled a new on-car sponsor in Chinese PC manufacturer Lenovo.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Account Consultant / Research Director PSD Group £75,000 + bonus , London
- Account Executive - Mobile / Digital Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- SMS (Marketing) Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum + package, South West London