DraftFCB appoints global data guru
LONDON - DraftFCB has promoted Michael Fassnacht to the newly created global role of chief customer intelligence officer.
Fassnacht, who previously held the title of vice president, director of customer intelligence in the Chicago office of DraftFCB, retains responsibility for running the customer intelligence team in Chicago despite his new responsibilities.
In his new role, Fassnacht will provide strategy and management for data and customer intelligence across the DraftFCB network. He will also create tools and direct methodologies illustrating the agency's 'Return on Ideas' positioning.
Fassnacht will report to Laurence Boschetto, president and COO of DraftFCB on global matters, but he will also continue to report to Mark Modesto, president of DraftFCB, Chicago, on the local market.
Boschetto said: "Customer data and analytics today are the cornerstones of successful marketing programmes around the world and Michael is renowned for his work in this area. He is the consummate data guru, whose knowledge, understanding, and innovation in the use of customer data has made him the industry expert.
"We are extremely proud to have him on our team and look forward to his continuing to make important contributions to the growth of many more of our clients in his new role."
Prior to joining DraftFCB in May 1996, Fassnacht's previous jobs included general manager of Lufthansa's Miles and More program, where he managed direct marketing, data practice, and loyalty activities for the airline.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London