Iris fends off two others to win V charity brief
LONDON - Integrated agency Iris has beaten creative agencies M&C Saatchi and Leo Burnett to scoop the £2m above-the-line account for volunteering charity V.
The charity's brief was to attract 16- to 25-year-olds in to community or volunteering work as well as raising awareness of the organisation and its website to more experienced volunteer workers.
The campaign will comprise mainly press and online marketing activity, but a small amount of TV work is planned. The charity is looking to entice as many as one million young people into volunteering schemes, which can mean anything from working on community radio or running local sports clubs to improving the environment or working on international youth projects.
The organisation has some heavy backing behind it and founding partners include ITV, MTV, Tesco and Sky. HSBC, Channel 4 and GCap also recently put their support behind it.
Iris worked with the House of Commons on a direct marketing campaign to encourage youth voting and integrated partnership marketing with the Department of Health to reduce the rate of STIs in 18-30 year-olds cementing its credentials for working with the youth market.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London