Gyro scoops T-Mobile business-to-business account
LONDON - T-Mobile has appointed integrated agency Gyro International to handle its UK business-to-business marketing programmes.
Gyro won the business following a competitive pitch against unnamed agencies. Gyro will initially be working on delivering high-impact acquisition campaigns, via print and online activity, along with sales tools and channel marketing.
The agency will also be working on a number of strategic projects targeted at the UK's business market.
Katherine East, head of business campaign management at T-Mobile, said: "T-Mobile has a growing business base in the UK and has some strong activity planned for 2007 and beyond.
"The appointment of Gyro, which demonstrated great creative and strategic thinking in the pitch process, will ensure that we drive the T-Mobile business brand forward in this increasingly important market."
Richard Perry, chief strategy officer of Gyro International, said: "This is another tremendous account win for Gyro. T-Mobile already has nearly 17m customers in the UK and obviously has a fantastic brand presence. We are looking forward to helping T-Mobile to re-energise its B2B proposition and drive new customers to the brand."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex