Foreign and Commonwealth Office puts £11m brief to tender
LONDON - The Foreign and Commonwealth Office is on the hunt for creative and media buying agencies for an £11m brief.
The tender for agencies was posted on OJEC today as part of a wide-ranging brief that includes a task for a market research consultancy, among other services. The FCO has issued a deadline of March 21 for entries.
News of the tender comes as the FCO attempts to expand the roster of private-sector brands involved in its "Know before you go" travel advice campaign.
The FCO this week appointed 23red to oversee the activity, following a competitive pitch against incumbent Iris, Geronimo and Bullet Marketing. The roster already includes Sainsbury's Bank, Halifax, Lonely Planet and Western Union.
Launched in 2001, "Know before you go" encourages British nationals to be better prepared for their overseas trips.
Advice for holidaymakers includes taking out travel insurance, researching local laws and customs at travel destinations and visiting the GP at least six weeks before travelling overseas.
The FCO currently uses XM London for its digital communications.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + car allowance, Romford
- Designer for Agency- up to 30k dependent on experience Nakama Up to 30k dependent on experience, Central London
- Designer- up to 40k dependent on experience Nakama up to 40k dependent on experience, Central London
- Account Executive - Central London - Charity Clients - up to £23k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £23k, Central London