Iris leads nominations in MCCA 2007 awards shortlist
LONDON - Integrated agency Iris has received 12 nominations for the MCCA's Best Awards for its work with Adidas, Network Rail and Sony Ericsson, with Billington Cartmell also featuring strongly.
Iris has been nominated for Best Agency of the Year, along with Euro RSCG KLP, Arc Worldwide, Tequila\London, Joshua G2 and Proximity London.
Iris is also up for Best Communication Campaign Featuring a Sales Promotion for its Adidas work, Best Integrated Communication Campaign for Network Rail's "Don't run the risk" ads, and Best Photography for the same campaign.
Sense and Woo will also go head to head for Best Newcomer Agency of The Year at the ceremony, which is held on April 19 at The Hilton in London.
Carlsberg and Vodafone have been drawn for Best Client of The Year, with Best Integrated Campaign featuring RPM's "One love" Umbro ads, DraftFCB's "I'm in" campaign for Oxfam and Proximity London's BBC TV licensing campaign among the other shortlisted candidates.
This year's awards panel is being chaired by Mark Palmer, marketing director at Green & Black's. Full details of the nominations are available via the MCCA homepage.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais