Iris leads nominations in MCCA 2007 awards shortlist
LONDON - Integrated agency Iris has received 12 nominations for the MCCA's Best Awards for its work with Adidas, Network Rail and Sony Ericsson, with Billington Cartmell also featuring strongly.
Iris has been nominated for Best Agency of the Year, along with Euro RSCG KLP, Arc Worldwide, Tequila\London, Joshua G2 and Proximity London.
Iris is also up for Best Communication Campaign Featuring a Sales Promotion for its Adidas work, Best Integrated Communication Campaign for Network Rail's "Don't run the risk" ads, and Best Photography for the same campaign.
Sense and Woo will also go head to head for Best Newcomer Agency of The Year at the ceremony, which is held on April 19 at The Hilton in London.
Carlsberg and Vodafone have been drawn for Best Client of The Year, with Best Integrated Campaign featuring RPM's "One love" Umbro ads, DraftFCB's "I'm in" campaign for Oxfam and Proximity London's BBC TV licensing campaign among the other shortlisted candidates.
This year's awards panel is being chaired by Mark Palmer, marketing director at Green & Black's. Full details of the nominations are available via the MCCA homepage.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Director of Innovation EMR £550 per day, City of London
- Midmarket Segment Program Manager EMEA EMR negotiable, London
- Web Designer PFJ £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London