TNT Post strikes up partnership with British Retail Consortium
LONDON - TNT Post is offering a postal service for British Retail Consortium members, after negotiating a partnership with the trade association.
The partnership follows the recent high-profile defection of BT from Royal Mail to TNT Post with a contract worth £90m.
TNT's Premier Service, a two-day business service with "final mile" delivery by Royal Mail, will be offered to BRC members, alongside other postal packages.
The company is looking to expand its retail client roster, which includes Ocado, Next and Sainsbury's.
Stephen Boobyer, BRC commercial director, said: "TNT Post is a natural fit with our suite of retail business solutions, providing our members with more efficient and cost effective mailing solutions and helping them to keep costs to a minimum."
Nick Wells, chief executive of TNT Post, said: "Retailers are especially important to TNT Post and we are currently working with a number of businesses in this sector.
"Since the deregulation of the postal market, the retail sector is experiencing the benefits of competition with improved customer service at better value. We supply the right product, at the right price with the right team."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London