TNT Post strikes up partnership with British Retail Consortium
LONDON - TNT Post is offering a postal service for British Retail Consortium members, after negotiating a partnership with the trade association.
The partnership follows the recent high-profile defection of BT from Royal Mail to TNT Post with a contract worth £90m.
TNT's Premier Service, a two-day business service with "final mile" delivery by Royal Mail, will be offered to BRC members, alongside other postal packages.
The company is looking to expand its retail client roster, which includes Ocado, Next and Sainsbury's.
Stephen Boobyer, BRC commercial director, said: "TNT Post is a natural fit with our suite of retail business solutions, providing our members with more efficient and cost effective mailing solutions and helping them to keep costs to a minimum."
Nick Wells, chief executive of TNT Post, said: "Retailers are especially important to TNT Post and we are currently working with a number of businesses in this sector.
"Since the deregulation of the postal market, the retail sector is experiencing the benefits of competition with improved customer service at better value. We supply the right product, at the right price with the right team."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA