TalkTalk Business appoints WDMP for customer acquisition
LONDON - TalkTalk Business has appointed WDMP Communications to promote its broadband services, fending off competition from rival agency Tequila in a two-way pitch.
WDMP will be working across the entire scope of the TalkTalk Business' free broadband service, which it launched in October 2006, by targeting small and medium enterprise firms in the UK.
The agency has handled the residential TalkTalk account since 2004, and said it would now aim to transfer the skills it has so far developed to a different business market.
Dave Palmer, DM manager at TalkTalk Business, said: "WDMP managed to demonstrate a real understanding of the TalkTalk Business brand and were able to use this understanding to deliver an innovative creative initiative that would stand out in a very competitive market place."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London