TalkTalk Business appoints WDMP for customer acquisition
LONDON - TalkTalk Business has appointed WDMP Communications to promote its broadband services, fending off competition from rival agency Tequila in a two-way pitch.
WDMP will be working across the entire scope of the TalkTalk Business' free broadband service, which it launched in October 2006, by targeting small and medium enterprise firms in the UK.
The agency has handled the residential TalkTalk account since 2004, and said it would now aim to transfer the skills it has so far developed to a different business market.
Dave Palmer, DM manager at TalkTalk Business, said: "WDMP managed to demonstrate a real understanding of the TalkTalk Business brand and were able to use this understanding to deliver an innovative creative initiative that would stand out in a very competitive market place."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham