TalkTalk Business appoints WDMP for customer acquisition
LONDON - TalkTalk Business has appointed WDMP Communications to promote its broadband services, fending off competition from rival agency Tequila in a two-way pitch.
WDMP will be working across the entire scope of the TalkTalk Business' free broadband service, which it launched in October 2006, by targeting small and medium enterprise firms in the UK.
The agency has handled the residential TalkTalk account since 2004, and said it would now aim to transfer the skills it has so far developed to a different business market.
Dave Palmer, DM manager at TalkTalk Business, said: "WDMP managed to demonstrate a real understanding of the TalkTalk Business brand and were able to use this understanding to deliver an innovative creative initiative that would stand out in a very competitive market place."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1