Wunderman aims to retain A-P talent
ASIA-PACIFIC - Wunderman has dismissed reports that the loss of the regional Citibank business will result in staff attrition at the agency.
Regional executive vice-president Stephane Faggianelli said Wunderman will retain staff and remain focused on its regional growth plan.
However, sources within the network were sceptical. "It's not an agency that's constantly pitching for business, so the question is - what will fill the gap?" asked one.
"It is an important relationship and alignment," said Wunderman India chief executive officer Rajat Sethi. "But we don't know the full impact yet."
The loss of Citibank leaves the Wunderman network reliant on its two other pieces of globally-aligned business in Asia - Microsoft and Ford.
Wunderman global chief executive officer Daniel Morel has said growth will come from acquisitions.
See Opinion 1, page 18
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London